Reservation & Support Executive
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Working as part of our Reservation & Support Team and reporting to the Operations Manager, you will enjoy multitasking and prioritising your workload whilst providing our guests with a consistent professional service by demonstrating your excellent customer service and communication skills.
You will report directly to the Operations Manager.
MAIN TASKS OF JOB
• Processing accommodation bookings and sending detailed confirmations.
• Checking the day to day arrival list to make sure those bookings are correct for guest arrivals.
• Checking emails on a daily basis ensuring they are replied to within 24 hours.
• Maintaining filing systems and ensuring correspondence is accurately filed and completed on a daily basis.
• Ensure that all guests are registered according to the law and to the company’s requirements and standards.
• Deal with any guest queries or problems during their stay and ensure that they are being looked after.
• Assist and communicate with all departments ensuring a smooth stay for guests.
• Cooperating with our check-in, maintenance and housekeeping teams to ensure that we are offering our guests the highest quality customer service.
40 hours per week on a rota basis between 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, resourceful with a good eye for detail and accuracy.
• Proven organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to work efficiently in a high demand, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and deal with both colleagues and guests in a calm, professional manner even in pressurised situations.
• Demonstrable ability to drive business and promote all of the services at the Company to a very high standard.
• Literacy, numeracy and clear written/spoken English.
• Experience within the travel industry desirable.
• Mandarin Chinese speaking advantageous. Knowledge of another language desirable.
Competitive, subject to experience.
Please only apply for this position if you are currently living in and have the right to work full time in the UK with no restrictions. We are unable to apply for or transfer work visas or UK entry clearance on your behalf.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Please send CV and covering letter to Oliviero Ursino by Friday 28th April 2017 at 17:00.