We are currently looking for “Two” employees to join our team.
Relocabroad is a Serviced apartment operator based in central London. We provide accommodation for all the needs, from short stay up till long tenancy agreement, as Operations Assistance you will be part of our operations team and report to our Head of Operations.
We are operating in London for more than 4 years and all the member of the team are long established, and valuable and most exclusive part of our success, you will be able to learn from them and co-operate with them as you will be in touch on a regular basis.
Your duties will include the following:
- Manage the daily tasks of our porter, you will be responsible for delivering goods within the properties that we manage in central London.
- These are some of the goods to be delivered: linen, chemicals, accessories that might be required in the flats
- You will also shadow our Maintenance engineer so you will take on board tasks that are included into the ordinary maintenance that all our flats require.
- To carry out all maintenance duties within the flats, including basic plumbing, electrical work, basic carpentry, basic painting and decorating.
- These tasks should be carried out to the highest standard within a reasonable time frame causing minimal disruption to both colleagues and guests. In situations where subcontractors are required to work in the flats you will be responsible for liaising with the subcontractor whilst they are in the flats.
- The work is mainly Mon-Fri with occasional shift on week end but always based on 5 days per week shift or 40 hours per week.
All the candidates must:
- Speak GOOD English
- Be smart and presentable
- Previous experience is required but is not compulsory as training will be provided
- Ideal candidate must have full relevant driving licence (Endorsement restricts may apply)
- Full background and references
- Age over 25